The Cotswolds may just be the ideal location for Masonic Ladies Festivals. With hundreds of square miles of pristine, unspoilt countryside, historic towns and villages and dozens of hotels ranging from country manor style estate to modern boutique style luxury all with many years of experience organising Lodge Ladies Weekends in the Cotswolds maybe your ideal location too. Ladies Weekends in the Cotswolds can be organised all year round to match even the tightest of budget to include full entertainment packages, four/five course festive boards, bespoke menu and place card design, professional red coated Toastmaster and, should you require it full event assistance and payment management.
Some of the benefits of holding your Masonic Ladies Weekend in the Cotswolds include:-
- Highly competitive prices.
- Plenty of designer shopping outlets and world class golf courses.
- Historic locations such as Bath, Bristol, Gloucester, Cheltenham & Stratford.
- Visit homes/museums of Jane Austen, William Shakespeare & William Herschel.
- Close transport links to London and the Home Counties.